The Admissions Process
- Submit completed inquiry form by mail or email
- Attend our annual Open House (held in November).
- Schedule an observation visit during the school day by calling the office
- Submit a completed application and non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
- Schedule a readiness visit for your child. ***
- Families will be informed of acceptance via phone and confirmation letter with tuition contract.
- Return signed contract and place-holding fee.
The Children’s House is a three-year Montessori pre-school program. During your visit to the school, you will have the opportunity to have conversations with staff members and observe the children attending that day. Prospective parents will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding our program or the Montessori philosophy.
Schedule a guided observation tour today!
When: 9:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
• Where: 7 Pheasant Drive, off of Bartlett Road.
Please call or email the school to schedule an observation! See the building, observe independent work time, ask questions, and bring home some additional information about our school and Montessori education.
Download the inquiry form, mail or email to:
The Montessori Children’s House of Nantucket
P.O. Box 2121
The Children’s House admits children and families of any race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation or disabilities.